Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Look at me!"





So . . . Ellie is sitting on her own! I can't believe it. She is growing so very fast. She rolls over both directions and also learned to stick her tongue out which is absolutely hilarious (as soon as I catch it on camera I'll post it)! I forgot how fun it was to watch each milestone - to celebrate such little things. Maybe it is because I'm older . . . or maybe I have learned to appreciate life more because of what I see with my job. I don't know but what I do know is that Ellieanna has brought so much to our lives - I've never been happier!




3 comments:

Gates Family said...

She is darling. She looks so much like her mom!! What a cutie!

Mara said...

I don't know quite what it is either- maybe it is getting older or just slowing down a little bit. I now realize how quickly kids grow up. WIth Jason, I couldn't wait to get thim to the next milestone but now he is NINE and it went so fast. With the baby, I try to freeze every precious moment because I know that if I blink it will gone.

Cammie said...

She is so cute. I am so thankful for that post. Some days I am so scared for the changes that will soon come. It's nice to read about your joy.