Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1st time Blogging!

At the request of many family members and friends, we finally made a blog! Everyone wants to see "the baby". I'll need some time to learn all the fancy stuff but I am looking forward to it.

And here she is: Ellieanna Kate came into our lives on November 7, 2008 at 5:43 pm. She weighed 8lbs. 6oz. and measured 21 inches long!! She is absolutely beautiful!
We are having a lot of fun with her. Everyone loves to hold her - she is getting very spoiled. I have to admit though - I spend hours just holding and looking at her. Time can just pass us by because this is what is important now.
Morgan (13 years old) has Ellie's clothes organized in her closet. She is so happy to have a sister.
Kaysen (9 years) thinks it is incredibly funny when she farts!
Kay J (7 years) is very careful with her and kisses her cheek ever so gently.
Raegan (4 years) sings to her when she cries which is suprisingly very soothing to her. He is still upset that we didn't name her "Raegan" like him.
So . . . I'll be posting often to keep everyone up to date.

1 comment:

mommyshan said...

Your family is beautiful!!! (And getting so big). I am way jealous about little Ellie... Ben just laughs at me when I bring up a baby. It's wonderful to see you on blogspot! I hope it's okay if I put a link to yours on mine, just makes it easier to check. :)