Saturday, November 29, 2008

Basement In Progress!
















Thanksgiving weekend was a great success! My dad, all my brothers, a few cousins and an uncle all came to work on the basement with Ryan. They accomplished amazing things! I had no idea we could make so much progress. They all had sore muscles and were totally exhausted before the 3 days were done. (Brian was so tired he locked his keys in his car as he was leaving;) What an adventure!!!!!
I tried to keep them all fed and with the help of my mom and sister-in-laws, I think we succeeded in that, too. On Saturday, we officially celebrated Thanksgiving with a turkey feast - there were 35 people and plenty of food to go around. We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Toodles said...

You're blog is looking so cute! I'm going to need some tips from you! :) Your Thanksgiving sounds like it was fun with so much family around! We were in Monroe and that was fun, although it was a quick trip!

Bridget said...

Thanks!

And yeah it was fun to have a lot of family around for Thanksgiving. A little crazy at times but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I wish we could've seen you guys though - maybe next time.